The Hudson Valley Arts and Science, inc. would like to thank the following for
generously contributing to the development of the HVAS web site.
- Lorien House: Overall graphic
design of www.ossining.org, Graphic design and flash programming for Benthic Sonar mapping.
- Gerhard Thompson, Jack Lee, and Howard Sachar of the
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center Image Applications Group
- Jeff Rosenheim, Assc.Curator, and Mia Fineman, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Elizabeth O'Mara, (Digital Media
producer and graphic artist. Lizard
Interactive, NY, NY). Graphic design of Benthic Sonar mapping.
- Irene Herz, Aunt
- Dr. John Ladd and the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation.
- Dr. JoEllen Fisherkeller (Assoc. Professor of Media Studies in the Dept.
of Culture and Communication at NYU)
- Brian Sheridan Hothouse Designs (914) 941-1738
- Roberta Arminio Ossining Historical
Society Museum (914) 941-0001
- William Reynolds, (past chairman of the GOVN and Ossining village
- Mr. Art Slater, W.A. Slater Surveying Ossining, NY
- Arda Hutter, Art
Barn & Gallery
- Dr. Carl Zymet, AirView Aerial Photography Ossining, NY 10562 (914) 941-2174
- The van Cortlandt Manor and Historic
- Cornelia Cotton Gallery , Croton-on-Hudson
- Jane Northshield, Croton Historian. The Old Book Room , Croton-on-Hudson
- Croton Historical Society
- Mystic Seaport Museum, Small Boat
- South Street Seaport Museum Archives
- Mr. Jim Moske, Archivist
The New York Public Library
- Painting by Samuel Coleman. Hudson
River Museum Collection
- The members of the public who sent information, loaned images, and sent
corrections and encouragement by email